This is a provisional list of ØMQ projects, please add your project if you are looking for contributors. Ideally, projects should be hosted on github and use the ØMQ contribution policies.
|core||Martin Sustrik||Website | Tracker||C++||ØMQ core library|
|manual||Martin Lucina||Website | Tracker||ASCIIDOC||ØMQ reference manual|
|builds||Mikko Koppanen||Website | Tracker||Shell||Daily build system|
|zguide||Pieter Hintjens||Website | Tracker||Wikidot||ØMQ - The Guide|
|zfl||Pieter Hintjens||Website | Tracker||C99||ØMQ - The Function Library|
|Whaleshark||Pieter Hintjens||Website | Tracker||C99||Open source data plant|
- What is this page for?
- This is a temporary page for collecting projects that belong in the ØMQ community. The goal is to show these on the main community page to help our visitors navigate the growing and buzzword compliant ØMQ ecosystem.
- How does this overlap with Labs?
- Labs is broader, and includes experimental projects and applications using ØMQ. There is an overlap, which is deliberate.
- Who decides if a project belongs here?
- The project owner, and the ØMQ community, by consensus. If there's ambiguity, Pieter Hintjens and Martin Sustrik will judge. A project should come here if it speaks to the ØMQ user community as clients, and uses the 0MQ infrastructure (IRC, mailing list, github community) naturally. Projects that build on 0MQ but address a different user community should not be here.
- Can my firm offer commercial support for a project like iMatix does for Whaleshark?
- Yes, of course. This is why there's a 'website' column. However, note that iMatix owns the zeromq.org domain, and the ØMQ trademarks, the ØMQ logo, and the design of the zeromq.org sites, and you may not use these without iMatix's OK.
If you found this page useful, please rate it up so others will find it.
Who's watching this page?Dominic Luciano
Fernando J Quintero
... and more