Our regular ZeroMQ Meetup in London, at Skills Matter.
In this session, we'll build a distributed chat application that does discovery and implements a multithreaded UI in 50 lines of (C) code.
You should come with your laptop and ZeroMQ installed. Ideally, libzmq and CZMQ, but any language will do (your mileage will vary).
Where: Skills Matter, 116-120 Goswell Rd, London, EC1V 7DP, United Kingdom
When: 16 April, 6.30pm
Attendees Please do add your name to ensure a seat.
- Ashic Mahtab (organiser)
- Pieter Hintjens (presenter)
Written: 05 Apr 2013 15:46
Revised: 05 Apr 2013 15:46
If you found this page useful, please rate it up so others will find it.
- Berlin Buzzwords 2013
- Brussels, 10 May 2011
- Chicago 2012 05
- FOSDEM 2012
- FOSDEM 2013, Brussels
- London, 20 February: Getting Started (C#)
- Meet & Drink in Berlin
- NDC 2013
- ØMQ Chicago Meetup
- ØMQ Kyjev Meetup
- OpenSource ZeroMQ Forum 2012
- OpenTech 2013
- PDX ØMQ Conf, Portland, OR, USA Feb 2012
- Portland 2011 05 27
- Realtime Conference
- San Francisco 1 June 2011
- San Francisco 2012 06
- ZeroMQ Copenhagen Community Meetup March 27, 2014
- ZeroMQ for MySQL
- ZeroMQ FOSDEM Hackathon, Brussels
- ZeroMQ London Meetup
- ZeroMQ Pre-Fosdem Hackaton (Thu 2 + Fri 3 Feb 2017)
- ZeroMQLondon Launch
Who's watching this page?Dominic Luciano
Fernando J Quintero